Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Tuesday, 1 May 2007

Gazpacho


This chilled soup could not be easier to make and is a joy to eat on a warm day. Adjust the seasonings to taste as I like it quite hot.

Gazpacho Soup
Serves 4 - 0 pts

1 carton passata
1 red pepper peeled and de-seeded
1 green pepper peeled and de-seeded
1 red onion
A small bunch of fresh coriander
Juice of half a lemon
3 cloves of garlic - bashed
Sea salt
Black pepper
Worcester Sauce
Tabasco

Finely chopped spring onion, cucumber and tomato to garnish

Place all the ingredients apart from salt, pepper, Tabasco and the garnish into a food processor and puree until smooth. Add extra water if required. Season to taste then chill well.

Serve ice cold with the garnish in the centre

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far