Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Sunday, 13 May 2007

Sheffield Children's Hospital

We had a wonderful family day out yesterday at Oakwell Football Stadium in Barnsley. A charity match had been arranged to support our local children's hospital charity and we went along with our friends and there children. That made no less than 4 over excited boys (6 counting the dads) and two mums enjoying every minute of it.

Even the rain could not spoil what was a thoroughly enjoyable day out and lots of money was raised for a cause very dear to my heart - without Sheffield Children's Hospital I would not have my second son Leo.

All the celebrities gave their time freely and spent ages signing autographs and chatting to the hoards of children that descended on them. It gave me a wonderful warm feeling and the atmosphere was unbelievable!

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far