Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Tuesday, 1 May 2007

Toast and Pate

I absolutely love pate and in my pre-Weightwatchers days I would eat half a tub with butter spread thickly onto a baguette. Can you imagine how many points in that?!

ASDA is not my usual supermarket but I called in their today on my way home from work and discovered that they have low fat pate in individual sized portions. These are 3 points each and well worth it in my opinion. The Weightwatchers one is a little too dry for my taste but this one have the lovely creamy pate texture.

My treat tonight - pate and hot toast. The Weightwatchers Malted Danish is ideal for this as it toasts quickly and is crisp.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far