Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Chocolate

Sometimes only chocolate will do so I wanted to give you all a list of low point chocolate treats. These are all 4 point and under.

Cadbury
Freddo - 2 pts
Crunchie - 3.5 pts
Flake - 4 pts
Chocolate Buttons - 3.5 pts
Fudge - 2 pts
Chomp - 2.5 pts
Taz - 2 pts
Spira - 4 pts
Ruffle - 2.5 pts
Time Out - 4 pts
Frys Chocolate Cream (all flavours)- 4 pts
Creme Egg 3.5 pts

Mars
Mars Egg - 4 pts
Flyte - 3.5 pts
Revels - 3.5 pts
Ripple - 3.5 pts
Minstrels - 4 pts
Tracker - 3.5 pts
Magic Stars - 4 pts
Harry Potter Honeydukes Best Chocolate - 2 pts
Milky Way - 2 pts

Nestle
Milkybar - 1.5 pts
Rolo Egg - 3.5 pts
Caramac - 4 pts
Milybar Buttons 3.5 pts
Mint Aero Egg - 3 pts
Walnut Whip - 3.5 pts
2 Finger Kit Kat - 2.5 pts
Nestle Double Cream Egg - 3.5 pts
Nestle White Chocolate Crunch Bar - 3.5 pts

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far