Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Thursday, 14 June 2007

Toad-in-the-hole


We had toad-in-the-hole for dinner tonight. Not the most summery of dishes but then the weather is vile and I needed something warm and comforting. My lovely husband made these and they turned out to be real whoppers. The Yorkshire pudding was feather light and the sausages juicy. Served with mash, cabbage and onion gravy they were fantastic. The toads worked out at 2 pts each. Just follow my Yorkshire Pudding recipe and add a lowfat sausage as they go into the oven - you will need to use a bigger tin to cook them in though but the amount of batter used and therefore the points will stay the same.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far