Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Creole Chicken

This is spicy and and tasty. I use whatever vegetables I have to hand when making this.

Creole Chicken
Serves 2 - 3.5 pts each

2 chicken breasts cut into chucks
1 Can tomatoes, cut up
1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 chopped red pepper
1 chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 sticks chopped celery
1 tsp chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil, crushed
1 tsp chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
Few drops Tabasco sauce

Fry the chicken until it is sealed then add the peppers, garlic, onion and celery. Cook for 5 minutes then add the tomato and other ingredients. Cook slowly for an hour until the sauce has reduced into a thick consistency. Serve with plain boiled rice.






No comments:

A summary of dishes so far