Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Thursday, 19 April 2007

Homemade Potato Wedges

This is a really quick and tasty side dish.

Spicy Potato Wedges
Serves 2 - 3 points each

600g of whole potatoes
Cajun seasoning
Salt and pepper

Microwave the potatoes whole until they are half cooked. Cut into wedges and sprinkle with salt and pepper and the Cajun seasoning. Pre-heat the grill and put a baking tray under it to until both are very hot. Spray the baking tray with oil from a mister and add the wedges. Spray the top of the wedges with the mister and put under the hot grill. Cook until the wedges are brown and crispy.

We had them today with chilli.


No comments:

A summary of dishes so far