Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Monday, 26 February 2007

10 reasons why I love Weightwatchers full choice


  1. I feel less guilty about food - nothing is forbidden if I have the points I can have it
  2. I am learning portion control - I hate throwing food away and always feel I have to eat everything on my plate
  3. I am experimenting with food more
  4. I don't feel deprived I can have a treat everyday if I want one
  5. It works - I am losing weight
  6. It means that I can eat the same food as my children
  7. It's about choices - I don't pick certain foods as they are too "expensive" in terms of points this means that empty calories are avoided and I can save myself for the good stuff
  8. I can save my points and have a bit of a blow out
  9. I have no problems eating out
  10. I can eat bread!

But most of all I feel so much more postive about myself


Ooops that's 11!


No comments:

A summary of dishes so far