Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Friday, 23 February 2007

Stuffed Chicken Breasts


Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serves 2 - 5 pts each

2 large chicken breasts
1 pack of turkey rashers
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
4 low fat cheese triangles

Take a large chicken breast and split to create a butterfly effect, do not cut the whole of the way through. Mix together 4 low fat cheese triangles with a little chopped garlic and some dried mixed herbs, and stuff the breast with the cheese mixture.

Wrap turkey rashers around the chicken breasts and secure with a skewer or cocktail sticks. Heat an oven proof dish or tray on the stove and spray with oil from a mister. Brown the chicken breasts all over then place in a warm oven (180 degrees) until the juices run clear and the flesh is firm.

I served this with garlic and chilli roast potatoes and salad.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far