Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Monday, 26 February 2007

Eating Out - Italian


I love Italian food. I make a lot of pasta dishes at home and I do buy the Weight Watchers pizzas from time to time but nothing can compare to the experience of an Italian restaurant

Italian Points
All are per portion unless otherwise stated

STARTERS

Shellfish & salad/veg 3
Avocado &Prawns 5
Garlic Bread 5
Garlic Bread with cheese 9
Garlic Mushrooms 7½
Garlic Prawns 8
Minestrone 2
Parma Ham with Melon 2
Tomato & Mozzarella Salad 7

MAIN COURSES

Asparagus Risotto 8
Meat Ravioli with Tomato Sauce 12
Mushroom Risotto 8
Potato Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce 6
Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli 11½
Seafood Risotto 9½
Spinach Gnocchi 5

PASTA - STUFFED

Cannelloni – Meat 8
Cannelloni – Spinach & Cheese 8
Lasagne 13 Spaghetti Bolognese 11
Tagliatelle Carbonara 12

PASTA
Portion of any Pasta (without sauces) 3

Arrabbiata ½
Bolognese 4½
Carbonara 7
Marinara 2
Napoletana 1½
Pesto 3
Puttanesca 3½
Tomato-based sauce 1½
Vongole 2

PIZZA

Pizzas (thin crust, each)
Calzone 17½
Carne Misto – Meat Feast 18
Marinara – Seafood 10½
Napoletana/Margherita – Tomato sauce & Cheese 12
Pepperoni 14
Quattro Formagi – Four cheeses 12
Quattro Stagioi – Vegetarian 13
Tropicale/Hawaiian – Ham & Pineapple 14

Extra Toppings

Anchovies ½
Artichoke 0
Bacon 2½
Beef 2
Cheese 3
Chicken 1½
Ham 1½
Mushrooms 0
Olives 1½
Pepperoni 2½
Peppers 0
Pineapple ½
Prawns 1
Salami 3
Sweetcorn 1
Tuna 1

DESSERTS

Biscotti 1½
Coffee Amaretto Ice Cream 11
Italian Ice Cream 6
Sicilian Trifle Cake 13
Tiramisu 10½
Zabaglione 6

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far