Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Saturday, 3 February 2007

A thrilling discovery

I love wraps and tortillas so I was thrilled to doscover that "Discovery Foods" soft flour tortillas are just 1 pt each. They are now on my buy weekly shoppin list!

Corontation Chicken Wraps
2 pts per wrap

200g chicken breast
2 Discovery soft tortillas
15 ml very low fat mayonnaise
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp mango chutney
Finely chopped cucumber
Finely chopped tomato

Mix together the mayo, curry powder and chutney. Divide this between the two wraps and spread. Add the chicken cut into strips and the salad vegetables. Roll up and eat. I ate both for 4 pts and they were so filling and delicious,

3 comments:

ElaineRob said...

Thanks for these i love wraps.Early days for me on ww only oon week 3 weigh in but lost 3lb each week. Your site has given me so many ideas thanks.Good Luck with your weight loss

Unknown said...

Where do you get those wraps?

Selkie said...

I buy the wraps I use from Tesco they are made by discovery foods - strangely they have a low fat version but they are much bigger and higher in points. There are 8 in a pack

A summary of dishes so far