Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Sunday, 25 March 2007

Chicken Tikka Starter

I am planning a dinner party, well some friends coming over to dinner so nothing too formal. They are not dieting but I don't want to break my diet so I am on the lookout for lowfat options that I can serve without any loss of flavour.


This is the idea I came up with for a starter

Chicken Tikka Starter
Serves 6 - 1 pt each

2 packs low fat chicken tikka mini fillets
Assorted salad
1 Lemon
1 tsp mint sauce
6 tsp very low fat WW Mayo

Put the chicken in the oven to warm through - it's already cooked. Arrange the salad onto plates (I used lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion). Mix the mayo and mint sauce together with a dash of lemon juice. When the chicken is warm slice and arrange on top of the salad and spoon a little of the dressing into the middle. Cut the lemon into wedges and serve on the side.
Add mango chutney and mini naan breads for those not dieting or add the points

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far