Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Wednesday, 7 March 2007

Quesadillas

This is a traditional Mexican snack that can easily be adapted for weightwatcher. My husband makes tuna quesadillas as a quick lunch or snack


Tuna Quesadilla
3.5 pts each

2 flour tortillas (1 pt each)
1 small can tuna in spring water
1/2 pt grated low fat cheese
1 tsp tomato puree
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
Dried chilli flakes to taste

Spread one of the tortillas with tomato puree and sprinkle with herbs and chilli. Flake the tuna onto this and top with cheese. Sandwich together with the other tortilla.

Heat a frying pan without oil and place the quasadilla in. Toast on one side and then turn over, the cheese should be just melting and the tortillas a golden brown colour. Cut into quarters and serve.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far