Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Sunday, 4 March 2007

Rasberry Jelly

This is a low point treat that always goes down well in my house. Everyone enjoys it including the boys.

Raspberry Jelly
1 pt for the lot

1 pack sugar free raspberry jelly (Jell-o)
1 punnet of fresh raspberries

Make up the jelly following the instructions and allow to cool so that it is still liquid but not hot. Add the raspberries and chill. Simple but really filling and delicious as a pudding. You could add low fat icecream to serve as a treat.

This works with most soft fruits except kiwi fruit and pineapple as they have an enzyme in them that stops the jelly from setting.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far