Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Chinese Style Mushroom Soup


My husband has a sore throat so I made him a batch of soup. It is points free and very tasty with a beautifully aromatic broth. The garlic and chilli make it a good decongestant too.

Chinese Style Mushroom Soup
Serves 2 - 0 pts per serving

1/2 lb mushrooms sliced
1 chicken stock cube
3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
1/4 teaspoon five spice powder
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce

Stick it all in a pan and cook until the mushrooms are soft. You could liquidise but I prefer the chunkyness.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far