Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Friday, 12 January 2007

Carrot and Courgette Salad

This is incredibly simple but really tasty. It is already dressed and so does not require any oil or points laden mayonaise. I serve it with lamb, chicken and just about anything as it adds moistness to a meal.

Carrot and Courgette Salad
Serves 2 - 0 points each

1 Raw carrot coarsely grated
1 Raw courgette coarsley grated
1 tsp mint sauce
Squeeze of lemon juice

This is best prepared just before you are ready to serve. Make sure you use the coarse grater or the salad will be too wet. Simply mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve. What could be easier?

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far