Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Friday, 12 January 2007

Shopping when hungry

It is always a bad idea to go shopping on an empty stomach, there is simply too much temptation and this can be disasterous. If you buy it you will eat it. The only safe bet is to avoid the temptation if possible. When we go supermarket shopping as a family we make it into a bit of an outing by having a meal at the cafe. Our local supermarket is ASDA and luckily many of the items in the cafe are featured in the eating out guide and on esource. We usually plump for jacket potato's I order prawn mayo for 8 pts and my husband orders the beef chilli for 7 pts. We then share them half each for 7.5 pts per person. It sounds like a strange combination but we like it. It also has the advantage that when we leave the cafe we are too full to think about food which cuts down on the treats we sneak into the trolley.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far