Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Thursday, 11 January 2007

Teatime Treats

I love hot buttered crumpets. They are one of my favourite comfort foods. I like mine quite well done so they are crisp on top and underneath but lovely and soft inside. The butter melts into them and soaks into the soft spongey interior. So very naughty but so very nice. Crumpets vary from 1 to 1.5 pts each and are very filling. I weigh myself a point or two of half fat butter and share it between my crumpets. This way I can keep the points value down whilst enjoying a treat. This is another meal my whole family can enjoy as my boys and my husband all love crumpets. It is the perfect Sunday teatime food especially when it's cold and dark outside.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far