Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Friday, 12 January 2007

Simple lunch

When you are watching what you eat entertaining can be dificult. You want to do something that your guests will enjoy without overdoing it on the points. My mother-in-law often come to lunch on Saturday's to see the boys and I know that one thing guaranteed to satisfy is a pasta bake.

I use my ratatouille as the sauce and then add pasta that has been cooked part way through. The raw weight in dried pasta is 350g (14.5 pts). Mix together with the ratatouille and top with 4 pts of finely grated parmesan. This can then be baked until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling. This provides 4 huge portions and 1/4 is only 5 points.

I serve this with fresh salad and maybe a little garlic bread (low fat of course!)

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far