Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Thursday, 11 January 2007

Seasonal Fruits

I love fruit and always have a fruit bowl filled with a variety in the kitchen. It's kept next to the fridge so it's in an ideal location when hunger strikes and I need a quick fix. At the moment the choice of seasonal fruit is limited and although you can buy strawberries in the supermarket they really don't taste the same when the wind is blowing a gale and your wearing your thermals. Then there is the taste, if I am going to spend my points I want to make sure something tastes wonderful and that means it has to be seasonal.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far