Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Tuesday, 9 January 2007

Griddle Pans

I love my griddle pan. The first bite you take of any meal is with your eyes and they make anything look delicious with the stripes or criss-cross effect that sets your mouth watering. I use mine for vegetables, fish, meat and making toasted sandwiches. A spray from the oil mister onto the food and then a few minutes on either side.




When using a griddle pan these tips are invaluable


  1. Make sure the pan is so hot it is shimmering


  2. Oil the food and not the pan or you will get smoking


  3. Do not salt food as this will cause the juices to leak out and you will boil your food


  4. LEAVE IT ALONE! do not be tempted to keep checking to see if it is done and do not move anything around the pan. Be brave and trust your cooking times

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far