Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Oatso-Tasty

I love the golden syrup flavour Oatso Simple. These are little sachets of pure heaven. They taste fantastic and fill the house with the wonderful aroma of golden syrup. How can anything that smells like that possibly be good for you? But the truth of the matter is that they are packed with complex carbohydrates that keep you going for ages not to mention being low in fat and high in fibre. An added bonus is that they take just 2 1/2 minutes in the microwave. I make mine with water and add a little skimmed milk to cool it down as they are really hot when cooked. My little ones get theirs made with whole milk but we all eat together and that makes it taste even better.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far