Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Sunday, 21 January 2007

Eggs Easy Over



Scrambled eggs are all very well but sometimes you want a lovely runny yolk. When the craving gets too much I dry fry an egg and serve it on toast with mushrooms. Delicious.

Egg and Mushroom on Toast
Serves 1 - 3 pts

2 Slices WW Bread
3-4 Mushrooms thickly sliced
1 Medium egg (very fresh)

Put the bread in the toaster. In a small frying pan spray oil from a mister and fry the mushrooms until coloured then add a little water to help cook through you will need quite a high heat. When they are tender and the water has evaporated place on top of the toast.

Replace the frying pan onto the heat and spray again with oil. Crack the egg into the pan and then turn the heat down. When the white is set flip the egg over using a fishslice. Leave for a minute then remove and place on top of the mushrooms.

Try adding a little Worcester Sauce to the mushrooms for extra flavour without extra points

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far