Weight Loss Update

Tuesday 10th April



Total weight loss 13lb!





Week one and I have lost 4lbs, I am very pleased :)
Week two and I have lost 9lbs how on Earth? :O


Wednesday, 10 January 2007

My Motivation


Sometimes we all lack motivation, when it's been a long day, when we think about just how much weight we have to lose, when we think about how long it may take to reach goal. The important thing is to remember why you are doing it. To be healthier, fitter, to live longer, to be able to shop wherever you want, to be able to run about and play with your children. These are the things that motivate me and the reasons I NEED to stick to the plan. I'm doing it for me but so I can be a better Mummy to these two, my sons Charlie and Leo.

No comments:

A summary of dishes so far